Saturday, October 1, 2016

Off To School - August 2016



GEORGE WENDELL LAMB
8TH GRADE
DIXIE MIDDLE SCHOOL


PARIS PARLEY LAMB
6TH GRADE
TONAQUINT INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL


ERMA LOUISE LAMB
4TH GRADE CHINESE IMMERSION PROGRAM
BLOOMINGTON ELEMENTARY


JOHN CROSBY LAMB
1ST GRADE CHINESE IMMERSION PROGRAM
BLOOMINGTON ELEMENTARY


It's hard for me to believe that they are all as old as they really are!  I wish I'd taken a pic of Mary too, but we'll have to do that next year.  She will be my buddy now for quite a few years and I am grateful for that.  They have now been in school for 2 months and so far so good!  George likes Dixie Middle and is doing well in his classes - he even gets to take guitar at school!  Paris is really enjoying Tonaquint and how different it is from elementary school - he is doing well in his classes and is enjoying learning how to play the trumpet.  Erma is rockin' it in Chinese and is pleasantly surprised that she likes Mr. Gale, her english speaking teacher.  She's also part of the choir and enjoys that.  John is loving learning Chinese so I am so happy about that.  I was slightly nervous that the combo of all day school and a new language would be too difficult, but he is doing great academically!  I hope he is doing well socially and behaviorally too:).  Love my kiddos!!!!!  P.S.  Maybe one day I will learn how to rotate my pics so they're not sideways.....

2 comments:

  1. Great first day of school post! Love your kiddos too! re. rotating your pics, I think you have to do that before you import them. So open them up in your photo program, rotate them, and save them, then import them into your blog. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're blogging again!! I love reading about the life of my sister, bro-in-law, and my 5 amazing nieces and nephews! I am jealous of all those years of lunches with Grandma. Those are certainly some very special memories and bonds made. Love you!

    ReplyDelete