Monday, December 9, 2013

thanksgiving 2013 and great grandma crosby's 90th

Christmas may be coming quickly, but we just recently celebrated some wonderful events. We combined our Thanksgiving Feast with my Grandma Mary Crosby's 90th Birthday. Thanks to my parents and my aunts and uncles we had an incredible day!
After having a yummy catered dinner at a LDS chapel, we went over to the college to honor Great Grandma with a paver stone. She is an amazing woman!
We finished the day off at Grandma and Grandpa Crosby's house with siblings and cousins. It was a wonderful day! I'm so glad that the Wallace and Garner family traveled safely and that I got to spend time with them as well as with cousins and family that I rarely get to see. I was especially grateful that my kids got to play with their cousins and spend time with their Aunts and Uncles. Thank you to everyone who made it an incredible Thanksgiving!
Some of the cousins ended the day climbing "Pride Rock" close to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
The goodbyes were inevitable... but before we said goodbye we braided hair:)

1 comment:

  1. A Thanksgiving we'll all remember for a long time! You have some nice pictures here!

    ReplyDelete