Sunday, January 19, 2014

Counting My Blessings

I have nothing profound to write, but felt like it was time to update the blog. I also feel the need to try and be more positive and I have four living and beautiful children to be very positive about. We took the kids to BLVD Home Furnishings during the holidays so they could see Santa and its amazing, even to me, that they are all getting so grown up. I don't know how much longer George and Paris will sit on Santa's lap, but if it were up to me I would have them do it forever:)... We had a nice Christmas and were so blessed by the generosity of our friends and family. Great Grandma Crosby made it possible for us to get a new trampoline! Grandma and Grandpa Crosby treated us to the Oakridge Boys Concert as well as giving each of the kids (and mom and dad) spending money of their own! Grandma Lamb gave each of the kids some games/toys that they were all hoping for. Santa brought George a shotgun and black hoodie. Those gifts combined with a knife from Erma and Uncle Alex made this year kind of a scary one for George:). Paris got a telescope from Santa which has been fun for him and his dad to look at the stars and planets together. Erma received an American Girl doll named Saige which has become her special friend and John got the WII game "Skylanders Swapforce" so he was in Christmas Heaven. We hope you all had a beautiful Christmas too! I have more blessings to post about so be on the look out for more to come.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE pictures! I love that Paris and George will still sit on Santa's lap! Having you, and Russ & family, nearby sure helps us to feel the Christmas spirit more than if we were here alone. Thanks for sharing those special times with us.

    ReplyDelete